Terms & conditions

Terms & conditions

When booking a photography session, you agree to these terms of service upon paying your booking retainer fee.  Any work agreed to by the photographer and another vendor is still subject to these terms and conditions.

About us

We (SyrensStudio) operate the website https://www.syrensstudio.co.uk, which will be referred to as “our site” for the purposes of the terms & conditions.

Copyright in our site belongs to SyrensStudio Photography.

By requesting a quote through our site, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contract with us.

Client contracts

After accepting your photography quote, we will arrange the photoshoot with you. We require payment up-front for our Fashion, Portrait, Family, Engagement and Brand Photoshoots.

Our Wedding and Event photography requires a 25% deposit up-front with the remaining 75% to be invoiced and paid seven days before the wedding/event.

The photography shoot times/services will be agreed with the client at the quote stage. Any additional photography requests/extra time while on the shoot will be subject to an additional cost.

If you have any questions regarding our client contracts please contact us.


For Fashion, Portrait, Family, Engagement and brand shoots we request that a minimum a 5 days notice for a cancellation for a full refund or reschedule. Any cancellation under 5 days will be at the discretion of the photographer.

Weddings and Event photography shoots will require a minimum of 14 days notice for a cancellation for a full refund or reschedule. Any cancellation under 14 days will then be at the discretion of the photographer.

To terminate your photoshoot you must inform us in writing via email.

Outdoor photoshoots may be subject to weather conditions. If we’re unable to shoot, we will give you the option of either rescheduling your photoshoot or a full refund.

Price & Payments

The photoshoot cost will be agreed with the client at quote stage, any additional requests when on the shoot can be verbally agreed with the photographer at their discretion.

We send the client an invoice with our bank details on directly to you, this will need to be paid in full before we can shoot.

Refunds policy

We aim to give you the highest service possible and hope that you love your images. But, if you are not satisfied with either the service or the images please contact us. Any refund requests need to be made within 7 days of receiving the final images and be made via our contact from here. All refunds will be investigated and reviewed on a case by case basis before determining if it requires a full or partial refund.

Our liability

If we fail to comply with these terms & conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase of the photography service outlined in the contract.

We will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:

– Loss of income or revenue;
– Loss of business;
– Loss of profits;
– Loss of anticipated savings;
– Loss of data;
– Waste of management or office time; or
– Damage or loss of products/items.

Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for:

– Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
– Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– Any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.

Events outside our control

We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.

– Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
– Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
– Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
– Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
– Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
– The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.